Training Materials produced by the ACB for smallholder farmers in Africa in several languages on a range of topics dealing with seed and plant variety protection laws, including on:
• The value of farmer-managed seed systems;
• UPOV 1991 and farmers’ rights; the Arusha PVP Protocol;
• women as custodians of seed, what is a seed law, harmonisation of Africa’s seed laws through SADC and COMESA;
• impacts of harmonisation of seed laws on farmer managed seed systems and small scale farmers;
• seed sovereignty for small-scale farmers and many more.
WHAT IS A SEED LAW?
What is Quality Declared Seed?
What are the DUS criteria?
Impacts of Seed Laws on farmer managed seed systems